35th Annual Conference on US-Turkey Relations, with the attendance of high level officials from both sides, took place in DC between Oct 30th – Nov 1st, 2016.
Speakers discussed the future of the relationship between two allies.
Below is a list of the speakers
– U.S. Secretary of Energy, Dr. Ernest Moniz,
– Turkish Deputy Prime Minister , Mehmet Simsek
– Turkish Minister of Economy, Nihat Zeybekci
– Chairman of Turkey Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEiK), Omer Cihad Vardan
– Chairman of American Turkish Council, General James L. Jones
– Chairman of TAiK, Ekim Alptekin
– President & CEO of American Turkish Council, Howard Beasey
The conference hosts over 500 attendees from 20+ industries, including leaders and visionaries in the private sector, government, and the non-profit space and we were proud media sponsors of this event.
With the 36th occurrence of the event closing by, we thought it’s a good time for a 360 glimpse of last year’s conference.
Please find the video above or view a couple 360 screenshots below.